Hard Surfaces Flooring Solutions
Hard Surface flooring image gallery of just a sampling of Office One’s available flooring solutions. Our hard surface flooring options include: laminate flooring, hardwood floors, linoleum, porcelain, ceramic, stone, and marble floor tile solutions.
Read More About Hard Surface Flooring Types >
Office One offers several types of hard surface floor coverings: wood, ceramic tile, concrete, stone, bamboo, cork, and terrazzo. Our hard surface flooring offers durability, aesthetically pleasing appearance, and environmentally friendly options for your business or home.
The Benefits of Hard Surface Flooring >
Hard Surface flooring provides the following benefits:
- CERAMIC FLOORING – durable, fire resistant, slip, stain, chemical, and thermal resistant, waterproof, easy maintenance, non-fading, can double as wall covering
- STONE FLOORING – keeps floors cool in hot areas, easy to clean, durable, elegant and timeless quality- unique (typically available in tiles or slabs)
- CONCRETE FLOORING – sustainable flooring option, low maintenance, durable, reduces dust mite/allergens, discourages mold growth, warp and stain resistant
- TERRAZZO FLOORING – extremely durable (are expected to outlast the life of the building in which they are installed), many color options, a sustainable “Green” product, non-porous and does not support microbe growth, easy to clean and maintain
Typical Applications for Hard Surface Flooring >
Some common applications for Hard Surface floors:
- Convention Centers
- Shopping Malls
- High traffic and commercial spaces